This Page

has been moved to new address

Update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Update

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Update

I just started my third job yesterday, so while I adjust to the new schedule I'm taking a blogging hiatus. This will give me some time to get some scheduled posts ready. I may also adjust my posting schedule to not include an outfit post on days I do special posts, such as,Friend Friday and What is in this Weekend. If all goes well I should be back sometime next week. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, and suggestions. You can leave a comment here, or visit the contact page to see other ways you can reach me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9/29/10, 8:17 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

Third job? Send me some of your luck my way!!!

Good luck with this new schedule!

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

 
At 12/15/10, 2:50 PM , Anonymous Elaine said...

Third job? Send me some of your luck my way!!!

Good luck with this new schedule!

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home