This Page

has been moved to new address

Just Me and My Thoughts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Just Me and My Thoughts

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just Me and My Thoughts


I get a lot of time alone with just my thoughts these days. I have a half hour drive there and back to the studio, and last night I had the road almost completely to myself except the last 20 miles. I actually didn't think about much this drive. I simply relaxed and enjoyed the drive. What do you like to do when you have a long drive all by yourself? I had a friend tell me they wrote all of there wedding thank you cards while in the car. Now that may be a little dangerous, but I'm open to other hands free multitasking.

The Scoop
Tank- Forever 21
Shirt- Nate's closet
Skirt- Thrifted
Tights- Target
Shoes- Target




Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10/14/10, 7:17 AM , Blogger Victoria said...

Lovely outfit! :)

I don't actually drive, but on bus journeys I tend to chill out and listen to my ipod xxx

 
At 10/14/10, 8:28 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

You look FANTASTIC in this outfit! I love the addition of the belt, belts always make me happy. :)

Lately I've been rehearsing caroling music in the car because the season is starting again! :)

 
At 10/14/10, 10:24 AM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

I generally use long drives to sing along badly to my favorite songs. I don't sing badly on purpose - it's just that I can't sing.

I love that you can "shop" your husband's closet. That's a great find. Love this look.

 
At 10/14/10, 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hubby and I listen to books on CD. It makes the time fly by!

 
At 10/14/10, 1:26 PM , Blogger Annalizard said...

This outfit is a ma zing... I love the open shirt w/ belt. seriously I rarely comment but I had to come over just to tell you. :)

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Annalizard said...

This outfit is a ma zing... I love the open shirt w/ belt. seriously I rarely comment but I had to come over just to tell you. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home