This Page

has been moved to new address

Twirling is better in person

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Twirling is better in person

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Twirling is better in person

As you can see my twirling is much better when viewed in person. At least it would be better if I had a camera with a faster shutter speed. Sigh...that won't be happening this year. Hopefully, what will be happening instead Nate and I will be purchasing a second vehicle. With my added work load we have reached the extent of our one car, family rope. We have a friend that has a truck he is selling for a decent price. I hope to be able to put the money together by the end of November.

The Scoop
Dress w/ scarf- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden via DSW





Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10/13/10, 6:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is really pretty on you. Very elegant! I'm impressed at how much you incorporate your yellow shoes. I'm working on improving my use of colors. Thanks for the comment on my blog and no worries. I'm enjoying following your fashions, no strings! :)

 
At 10/13/10, 8:06 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Aren't yellow shoes amazingly versatile? That scarf is sooo pretty!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous The Elegant Bohemian said...

This is really pretty on you. Very elegant! I'm impressed at how much you incorporate your yellow shoes. I'm working on improving my use of colors. Thanks for the comment on my blog and no worries. I'm enjoying following your fashions, no strings! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home