This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Less Country

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: A Little Less Country

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Little Less Country

I had a bit of a western look going on over here, but today I looked more like an English rider instead of a cowgirl. Either way, these boots are amazingly comfortable. I highly recommend them for a cheap pair of black boots. Check them out at Charlotte Russe. Target has a similar pair too for about the same price, but I got these on sale for $20.00. Couldn't pass them up. After being on my feet all day in them I'm glad I didn't.

The Scoop
Shirt- Walmart
Pants- NY and Co.
Boots- Charlotte Russe



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10/18/10, 2:57 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

I'm digging this look. It is more English countryside than Western, but I've seriously been on an Old West kick, so I can't be trusted.

 
At 10/18/10, 6:31 PM , Blogger 20 YORK STREET said...

Oh goodie! These boots are only 20$? Wow, I love them, do you think they're still available?

p.s. I'm a fan of the chambray shirt too!

besos,

Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

20 YORK STREET

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home