This Page

has been moved to new address

Pink, Pink, Pink

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Pink, Pink, Pink

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pink, Pink, Pink

I need to get a hold of Target, because, I'm a walking advertisement for them 80% off the time. Today's outfit is no different. I should at least get a gift card for this right? Not only am I mostly Target clothed today. I am also wearing a lot of pink today. Not quite monochromatic, but cute none the less. I think adding pink pants would have been a little to much for me. 

How do you feel about monochromatic dressing? Is it ok in more neutral colors, but a tad to overwhelming in brighter colors? Tell me your thoughts?

The Scoop
Cami- Old Navy
 Cardigan- Target
Pants- Target
Shoes- Target




Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10/27/10, 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the outfit, I too buy tons of stuff from target, stumble your blog on IFB, following you

Perhaps you can follow me too..
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

 
At 10/27/10, 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a way cute outfit! And you should get a hold of target. They ought to pay you some money!

 
At 10/27/10, 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink is my favorite color. This is a very cute outfit. I love the simplicity yet a dash of girly/flirty fun.
Madeleine
www.boulevarddelamadeleine.com

 
At 10/27/10, 2:40 PM , Blogger triciathomas said...

I LOVE the monochromatic look!!! I totally think that Target should pay you!!

 
At 10/27/10, 7:25 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Ditto the Target thing. My gosh, I love Target. I love the way you're pulling this monochromatic look off. I was just thinking this week that I need to try it, but I haven't worked up the nerve yet.

You look great doing it!

 
At 11/2/10, 11:08 AM , Blogger Susannah said...

Love this outfit! The shoes are adorable. :-)

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Polka Dot said...

Love this outfit! The shoes are adorable. :-)

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous annie said...

That is a way cute outfit! And you should get a hold of target. They ought to pay you some money!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home