This Page

has been moved to new address

Friend Friday: 10 things about me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Friend Friday: 10 things about me

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friend Friday: 10 things about me

Today we are taking it easy in the world of Friend Friday hosted by the lovely Katy of Modlychic.  Easy for some that is...I dislike talking myself. (See About Me)
Here are my 10 things about me. 
  1. My hair is naturally reddish brown now, but I was born with hair as blond as my daughters.
  2. I'm three inches taller than my husband, but neither one of us minds when I wear heels. 
  3. I'm legally blind without my glasses or contacts.
  4. I've never been a bridesmaid.
  5. I paid for my wedding myself minus the photographer and food.
  6. I've had a regular job since I was 16, and before that I spent summers working for my dad at his cabinet shop.
  7. I've never broken a bone, but I've injured just about everything you can possibly injure through years of dance and gymnastics.
  8. I know how to drive a stick shift.
  9. My favorite color is blue, but I seem to have more purple in my closet.
  10. I've lived in the same house twice. Once, with my mom and sister before I moved out. Than Nate and I bought the house from my mom.
Remember if you want to ask me question you can do so on Formspring.

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At 10/29/10, 8:22 AM , Anonymous MJ said...

Totally cool! I paid for most of my wedding too and it was so satisfying the day after to know I didn't owe money to anybody! LOL

 
At 10/29/10, 10:00 AM , Blogger Ife' said...

We have so much stuff in common! :)

I will also be paying for my wedding myself. Everything is SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE!

I've had a regular job since I was 16, too. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I wasn't working.

I've never broken a bone either :)

awesome answers and how freaking cute is the little guy! <3

xoxo,
Eboni Ife'
The Fashionista Next Door

 
At 10/29/10, 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can drive a stick too! I really enjoy it! The two house thing is very interesting. I've live din 5 different houses since being married for two years!

 
At 10/29/10, 1:08 PM , Blogger liz said...

I've never broken a bone either! Of course I never did anything that athletic, but I'm surprised you made it through gymnastics!

 
At 10/29/10, 2:18 PM , Blogger KT said...

Be thankful you've never broken a bone. I broke my arm when I was 8 and was in two different casts for 8 weeks during the summer! It was disgusting. - Katy

 
At 10/29/10, 3:41 PM , Anonymous Closet Confections said...

Kudos to you for knowing how to drive a stick shift!

Kendra
http://closetconfections.com

 
At 10/30/10, 12:26 AM , Blogger yettie said...

I drove a stick for the first nine years of my driving life. I still miss it sometimes.

O, www.mammalooka.com

 
At 10/30/10, 9:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

yay another tall girl. :) im 5ft11

 
At 10/30/10, 10:37 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

I've never been a bridesmaid either.
Your kid is so cute!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

I've never been a bridesmaid either.
Your kid is so cute!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Olusola said...

I drove a stick for the first nine years of my driving life. I still miss it sometimes.

O, www.mammalooka.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home