This Page

has been moved to new address

Patterend Tights Take 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Patterend Tights Take 2

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Patterend Tights Take 2

I gave patterned tights a shot before, but they ended up snagging and being trashed as soon as I got home. Since, that day I've looked for other patterned tights. The other options I found just weren't my style. I found some knee highs that had a mesh pattern that I really liked. This was my first time wearing them, and I was surprised to say I was very happy with them. They ended up being more like thigh highs on me, but the didn't keep rolling down all day.

The Scoop
Jacket- Target
Cami- Hanes
Skirt- Target
Knee Highs- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11/6/10, 9:55 PM , Blogger Kileen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11/6/10, 9:56 PM , Blogger Kileen said...

the patterned tights look great on you!! i actually just bought some patterned tights from Target just like you and wore them the other day too: http://bit.ly/bpBAKN

kileen
cuteandlittle.com

 
At 11/7/10, 1:32 AM , Blogger glee said...

Those boots are killer. Really.

Win our Perricone giveaway worth $150

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous gleenn said...

Those boots are killer. Really.

Win our Perricone giveaway worth $150

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home