This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #1

Monday, November 8, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #1

 I'm a little sad that since I'm starting this 30 for 30 challenge I'm loosing my padding of scheduled posts. With my schedule being as jam packed as can be I really appreciated that buffer. To give me a bit of a head start I began my challenge on Saturday. Otherwise, you would see a few gaps in posting.

These pictures were snapped up quickly while Nate and I were getting ready to work at the church. It was either that, or take even worse pictures after getting home. By than I will have ran the nursery, and be completely exhausted.
The Scoop
#13 Shirt- Target
#7 Pants- NY and Co.
#29 Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)
Scarf- Forever21
Belt- NY and Co.




Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 11/8/10, 4:42 AM , Blogger Angie said...

I like it when people are as organised as you are.We are juggling with too many things so we need to be focused and commited.I like the way you put the scarf under the belt.That's a good stylistic tip I just have to steal from you!

 
At 11/8/10, 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the belt. cute mix. also worried about having to post everyday.

 
At 11/8/10, 1:34 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Oh, I love this first outfit! Also, you have a beautiful smile! :) Am looking forward to what's next!

 
At 11/8/10, 7:31 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

Funky.. I have to try the belt and scarf thing.. very cute on you... happy challenge.. 29 days to go!!

 
At 11/8/10, 10:52 PM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

I like this scarf!

 
At 11/9/10, 12:11 AM , Blogger liz said...

I wish I could pull of the belted scarf but every time I try it looks so bulky! I think my short round torso is to blame, alas you dancers look great in it!

 
At 11/9/10, 4:09 AM , Blogger Maryna M said...

I love the scarf + belt combination! It's one of my favorites, looks really great - cozy and very pretty)

 
At 11/9/10, 12:02 PM , Blogger aliciafashionista said...

Yay 30 fo 30 again!! I wish I was joining this time, but my life is too hectic as it is. I LOVE love love the way you layered this outfit, you have such a great figure for layers :) Can't wait to follow your 30 for 30 journey xo

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous triskelos said...

I love the scarf + belt combination! It's one of my favorites, looks really great - cozy and very pretty)

 
At 1/16/24, 8:02 PM , Anonymous New Brooklyn said...

Greeat blog you have

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home