This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #5

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #5

Friday, November 12, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #5

I wore tights the last two days, and it was a bit warm out for them. Today, I decided I would go ahead and forgo the tights. Stupid decision...it was a cold, damp, gray day. It should have been the recipient of colorful tights, instead of, the days when temps reached 70 or higher. Did I mention I forgot a coat when walking out the door at 6:20am? Well I did, and didn't regret it until after I got off work.

The Scoop
Skirt- Motherhood
Cardigan- Target
Belt- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- Payless




Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11/12/10, 11:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always dress wrong according to the weather! lol
I like your skirt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home