This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #7

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #7

Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #7

There was so many things about this outfit that either changed throughout the day or should have changed. Let me start by saying some skirts just don't mix well with tights. This skirt is one of them. I started the day wearing brown tights, and brown pumps. I switched the pumps for flats before leaving the house. My foot was bothering me, and I had a full night of teaching dance. I wasn't going to risk irritating it by wearing heels. 
After about an hour at work I had enough of the skirt doing weird things when I walked, because, it was sticking to the tights. I took off the tights. I was disappointed I no longer had the warmth, but I was thankful to not worry about my skirt riding up. I also, lost the battle of the tucked in shirt. After un-tucking my shirt I wished I had a belt. Than it struck me that if I would have just worn a belt in the first place I probably wouldn't have lost the battle.

The Scoop
Shirt- thrifted
Jacket- Target
Skirt- Gap via thrift store
Shoes- Steve Madden via DSW



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 11/14/10, 6:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think it looks really great just how you have it! If you hadn't said, I would have thought this was the original outfit. LOL I HATE when my skirt sticks to my tights! A short slip really helps that. Anyway, you look wonderful! ~Serene

 
At 11/14/10, 10:58 AM , Blogger Jo said...

Hey, you and I have the same haircut! And here I was, thinking I was so original. :P I'm also doing the 30 for 30, too,

 
At 11/14/10, 5:07 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

I love the way this outfit ended up. I hate when I need to make outfit adjustments throughout the day. So lame. It ended up looking great, though.

 
At 11/14/10, 10:37 PM , Blogger Angeline said...

Bummer on the tights. I don't think it looks too bad with the untucked shirt, though...the cropped jacket gives you a waistline and the shirt is fitted enough to not look frumpy.

 
At 11/14/10, 11:51 PM , Blogger Linley said...

thank you for the sweet comment! great thrifted plaid shirt! love it!

 
At 11/15/10, 2:22 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

It is so irritating when that happens when you are wearing tights. There must be someone out there who has invented anti-static tights by now! I think the shirt looks great untucked.

 
At 11/15/10, 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry but I couldn't help it, I had to giggle when I read your post :) I just hate days like that, when nothing goes right with your outfit, but you look great anyway

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

I love the way this outfit ended up. I hate when I need to make outfit adjustments throughout the day. So lame. It ended up looking great, though.

 
At 8/14/22, 9:03 PM , Anonymous Pompano Beach Boilers said...

Very thouughtful blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home