This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #15

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #15

Monday, November 22, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #15

Halfway done with the 30 for 30 challenge! Are you sick of seeing me in the same pieces yet? If you answered yes, I'm sorry but I'm actually having a lot of fun with this challenge. I've tried quite a few combinations I wouldn't have tried normally. I think for the most part they've all turned out pretty good so far. If you answered no, you're my new favorite person!

The Scoop
Shirt- Express
Cardigan- Target
Pants- NY and Co.
Shoes- Steve Madden via DSW
Watch- Target
I've actually worn this outfit before. I even took pictures for the blog, but they were awful. You couldn't even tell what exactly I was wearing.


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11/22/10, 9:30 AM , Blogger Kileen said...

i love the bright colors in this outfit, especially the cardigan and the shoes! makes the look very fun and cheerful! :)

cuteandlittle.com

 
At 11/22/10, 12:09 PM , Blogger In Kinsey's Closet said...

Those flats are so cute! I like all the bright colors as well. The shoes are my favorite part of this outfit!

 
At 11/22/10, 2:52 PM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

Such pretty blues!! I love the yellow shoes too...gives a nice pop to the whole outfit!

 
At 11/22/10, 3:24 PM , Blogger Tanya Turi said...

This colour combo is PERFECT!! It's the perfect weekend remix :)

 
At 11/22/10, 6:14 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Love it - especially those yellow flats! Congrats on being halfway through, too.

And I gave you an award over on my blog.

 
At 11/23/10, 9:52 AM , Blogger a. harms said...

Love, love, love this color combo!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Tanya Turi said...

This colour combo is PERFECT!! It's the perfect weekend remix :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home