This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #24

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #24

Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #24

 Drum roll please...This was what I wore for Thanksgiving. I had a few things in mind. I wanted to be comfortable (as I was still having mystery abdominal pain), I wanted to look put together, and I wanted to be comfortable. (Did I say that already?) This is also, the last of the seven posts I put together in one day. I can't believe that when this is published it will already by the third of December. Yikes! Christmas is just around the corner.

The Scoop
Shirt- Motherhood
Jeans- NY and Co.
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)





Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12/4/10, 6:39 AM , Blogger minnja said...

So stunning !!!

Kisses
minnja
xoxo

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

 
At 12/4/10, 3:26 PM , Blogger Angeline said...

Perfect T-day outfit...you look so comfy and I love the punch of color from the scarf!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

Perfect T-day outfit...you look so comfy and I love the punch of color from the scarf!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home