This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #22

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #22

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #22

You've seen this sweater a couple of times during this remix, but I thoughts I would wear it differently this time. (here is last time) Making something look different through styling or reworking how you wear it is the sign of a true remixer. Hopefully it will also help you not get bored of my blog too fast. You see I don't have a very large closet, or budget to buy new stuff all the time. Right now I'm participating in Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge, but in all honesty this blog is kind of one big remix challenge for me. The rules just aren't as strict.

The Scoop
Sweater- NY and Co.
Jeans- Target (similar)
Shoes- Steve Madden via DSW

 Didn't click the 1st link? Ok, I'll let you in on the secret. I just wore it backwards, so it had a cute "V" in back and a high neckline in front. TADA!

How do you stay inspired to remix what you have in different ways?

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 12/1/10, 10:09 AM , Blogger Linz said...

Love this outfit! I wouldn't have even guessed that the sweater was backwards. Looks great and so cute!

 
At 12/1/10, 1:14 PM , Blogger Cait said...

I love this idea! I may even like the sweater better backwards. Great remixing, I love seeing all your different outfits.

http://fashioncuriouscait.blogspot.com

 
At 12/1/10, 4:41 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I love the pop of yellow in the shoes! Perfect!

What a great idea to wear the shirt backwards. I may have to try that with some of mine!

 
At 12/1/10, 6:41 PM , Blogger liz said...

Yay for backwards clothes! Your sweater looks really great that way!
I like layering things in new ways like wearing a dress as a top or skirt, mixing new patterns, and of course getting ideas from other people!

 
At 12/1/10, 10:10 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Oooh-your sweater looks great backwards!
I couldn't find those exact tights on the Forever 21 website (I bought them a year ago) but since F21 stores usually carry more stock than the site, it would probably be worth checking out a store if you have one near you. Target also has a good selection of colored tights. =]

 
At 12/1/10, 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny! You've got skills girl!

 
At 12/2/10, 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!
This outfit looks great, I really like the pop of colour you have added through your shoes and bracelet

 
At 12/2/10, 1:45 PM , Blogger Meredith said...

yeah girl! you're almost done! love the shoes, dig the backwards vibe=great remix:)

 
At 12/2/10, 1:56 PM , Blogger a. harms said...

I need to find a sweater like that. Love it. Love the look.

 
At 12/4/10, 12:23 AM , Anonymous kelsey said...

it's just as cute backwards as forward! great idea.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous kelsey said...

it's just as cute backwards as forward! great idea.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous gangsterpixiestyle said...

That's funny! You've got skills girl!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Shannon said...

Oooh-your sweater looks great backwards!
I couldn't find those exact tights on the Forever 21 website (I bought them a year ago) but since F21 stores usually carry more stock than the site, it would probably be worth checking out a store if you have one near you. Target also has a good selection of colored tights. =]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home