This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #23

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #23

Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #23

I can't come up with a better way to make this skirt wearable for the duration of the now VERY COLD 30 for 30 challenge. So, sweater tights it is. Hey, at least they are bright colors! Also, I styled the rest of the outfit differently. That makes it ok right? I should also let you know that I've edited pictures for and written seven posts all in one day. That means I'm running out of witty things to say. I also, have my daughter sleeping in my arms while doing this. She hasn't been feeling the greatest, and since I'm gone a lot now I'm enjoying the extra cuddle time while she gets the rest she needs.

The Scoop
Shirt- Target
Skirt- Old Navy
Belt- Husband's ?
Tights- Target
Shoes- Payless





Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12/2/10, 11:48 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Is that an airplane necklace? I love it!!!
Also, have you tried wearing multiple pairs of tights at once? That's what I do here when it gets really cold. I'll put on like 3 pairs and I won't feel the wind at all.

 
At 12/2/10, 2:10 PM , Blogger Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love your necklace. It's amazing.

And the belt is great too (maybe I need a husband so I can borrow things from him. Although he probably wouldn't get them back again).

 
At 12/3/10, 7:24 AM , Blogger rlutz said...

Love the pop of fun those tights ad to the outfit!

 
At 12/4/10, 12:21 AM , Anonymous kelsey said...

oh, you're so cute! love the tights!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous kelsey said...

oh, you're so cute! love the tights!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous rlutz said...

Love the pop of fun those tights ad to the outfit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home