This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #25

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #25

Sunday, December 5, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #25

This pencil skirt has come a long way in this challenge. One of the times I wore it pre-30 for 30 I talked about not knowing what I wanted pair with it. Red isn't one of the colors I am more familiar and comfortable working with. I had a few people comment on what they thought I should wear it with. Andie from 
What Andie Wears suggested pairing it with Navy or Light Blue. Well I didn't have either one of those colors as an option in my challenge wardrobe, but I did have a royal blue shirt that did the trick. 
 
Thanks for the push ladies! I always welcome comments and suggestion. If it wasn't for the feedback and this challenge I probably would still be pairing this skirt with the same boring things.

The Scoop
Shirt- Express
Skirt- Thrifted
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)





Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12/5/10, 4:12 PM , Anonymous Elisabeth said...

i love the blue and the red together. looks really cute!

 
At 12/5/10, 5:15 PM , Blogger Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

The blue and red together is so cute! Love that skirt.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Elisabeth said...

i love the blue and the red together. looks really cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home