This Page

has been moved to new address

Help Me Shop: Spotted Moth

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Help Me Shop: Spotted Moth

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Help Me Shop: Spotted Moth

Last week I won a $25 gift card to Spotted Moth from Collette from 
Statements in Fashion. Thanks again Collette! Now I'm asking you to help me pick what piece to purchase. Here are my choices.

They also have several accessories that I'm loving to, but these are the bigger ticket items that I'm looking at. I'm really excited about this wonderful gift. I love Spotted Moth, but this will be my first purchase from them. If anyone from Spotted Moth is reading this I would love to work with you, and give my wonderful readers a chance to experience your awesomeness too!

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At 12/4/10, 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, tough choice they are all really cute. I love the shoes and I think they would look super cute on you

 
At 12/4/10, 9:51 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Wild thing vest! But yeah I kinda have a predeliction for those kind of things!

 
At 12/4/10, 9:52 AM , Blogger Fia Kilbourn said...

Tough choice between the first two. Though I personally don't wear heels all that often, so I'd get more use out of the jacket. But that's just me. :)

 
At 12/4/10, 9:53 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

actually the shoes are extremely cute too!

 
At 12/4/10, 10:27 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Cute vest - it looks like it would be really cozy!!!


XOX,
Karen

rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

 
At 12/4/10, 11:07 AM , Blogger Fashion Fabrice said...

If i had to pick one, i would go with the boots.. they'e stunning! But also the jacket and the fur are amazing:)..
Great post!!
I love this blog:) it's such a great read!
Your posts are a great read:)


Im gonna follow you!! hope you
visit/follow at fashionfabrice.blogspot.com! that woud be amazing!

love
fashionfabrice

 
At 12/4/10, 11:14 AM , Blogger Bre said...

I could not pick between the boots or the vest. Have you tried the shoes on to know if they are comfortable?
I did wear my heels pretty much all day yesterday and my feet are fine.

 
At 12/4/10, 1:24 PM , Anonymous Linda W said...

Um....the jacket. But I might be biased since I live in Portland ;)

The Auspicious Life

 
At 12/4/10, 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the jacket. I think it would be the most versatile and stay in fashion the longest. :)

However, the vest would be fun for layering!!!

 
At 12/4/10, 8:50 PM , Blogger liz said...

I'd go for the jacket, but I may be biased since it's named after one of my favorite cities :)

 
At 12/4/10, 9:59 PM , Blogger Kileen said...

Spotted Moth has lots of great items! My fave is those shoes too and I think they would look perfect with your outfits.

cuteandlittle.com

 
At 12/6/10, 10:18 AM , Blogger Lori said...

I vote for shoes, but I have a shoe problem so maybe I shouldn't vote :)

 
At 12/7/10, 3:12 PM , Blogger Reddest Roar said...

Mmm, nice boots!

Hope your fellow bloggers helped you pick - they've helped me style my new velvet harems!

 
At 12/8/10, 11:58 AM , Blogger I'm not Emily Brown said...

i was going to say the jacket, but then i saw the vest and i LOVE it, it gets my vote!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous I'm not Emily Brown said...

i was going to say the jacket, but then i saw the vest and i LOVE it, it gets my vote!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous MrsBossa said...

Mmm, nice boots!

Hope your fellow bloggers helped you pick - they've helped me style my new velvet harems!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

I'd go for the jacket, but I may be biased since it's named after one of my favorite cities :)

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Wild thing vest! But yeah I kinda have a predeliction for those kind of things!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home