This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #28

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #28

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #28

I told you that I had yet another plan for remixing this dress during this challenge. Three different outfits created with this dress, and only one of them was styled as a dress. That isn't bad at all. What item are you most proud of how you have remixed it? It was pretty easy to remix this as a top, because, the skirt is actually a maternity skirt. It has an elastic waist panel that blended in quite nicely. Belting it hid the seam where the elastic panel and the skirt met.

The Scoop
Dress as a top- Thrifted
Skirt- Motherhood
Tights- Target
Shoes- Payless


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 12/8/10, 7:01 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

That's a great way to remix a dress! I like the outfit with the wide white belt too.

 
At 12/8/10, 10:31 AM , Blogger Jenni King said...

I love wearing dresses as tops! It's so much fun when you can re-envision an item. This looks great!

 
At 12/8/10, 11:13 AM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Well done! I love wearing dresses as tops and skirts - and as dresses. It's so much easier to justify the purchase when you know it's not JUST a dress.

 
At 12/8/10, 2:26 PM , Blogger Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I cant believe that is a maternity skirt! You are so innovative! I love that belt! :)

 
At 12/8/10, 6:35 PM , Blogger Linz said...

Good idea using a maternity skirt! Cute outfit!

I only had one dress in my remix picks and I wanted to use it as a top and wear it under one of my skirts, but all the skirts I picked were too tight!

 
At 12/8/10, 6:51 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

LOVE the belt. I've been looking at wide belts lately..

www.clothedmuch.com

 
At 12/8/10, 10:29 PM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

Great job remixing!

 
At 12/9/10, 5:39 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Very clever trick on the maternity skirt! I would never have guessed.

 
At 12/9/10, 5:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the best remixer when it comes to thinking outside the box!
Great job!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Very clever trick on the maternity skirt! I would never have guessed.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Well done! I love wearing dresses as tops and skirts - and as dresses. It's so much easier to justify the purchase when you know it's not JUST a dress.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

I love wearing dresses as tops! It's so much fun when you can re-envision an item. This looks great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home