This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #27

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #27

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #27

I've gone shopping a couple times during this challenge, and I'm actually surprised  how easy it was not to get anything. At this point I'm actually done with the 30 outfits, and the 30 days of no shopping. I've actually tried to purchase a few new things, and had such a hard time trying to find anything I wanted. Nate joked that I must be sick or something. 

How are you doing with the no shopping part of the challenge if you are still wrapping it up? If you are already done, like I am, have you already done some shopping? What have you gotten, or what do you plan on purchasing first? Has the challenge affected how you plan on shopping? I know personally I'm looking for more items that I absolutely love, and can remix several different ways with stuff I already have. I'm also investing in more accessories. I've told you all how hard it is for me to remember to wear accessories, but they really can make all of the difference.

The Scoop
Shirt- Forever21
Cardigan- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden
Scarf- Target w/ dress



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12/7/10, 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm like Rainman (from the movie) when I go to the mall. I went yesterday, looking for a turtleneck sweater - not too hard, right? Wrong... I got so overwhelmed and confused by all the glittering input that I left without buying anything. No wonder I tend to shop online.

 
At 12/7/10, 11:02 AM , Blogger Lori said...

I hear you about the accessories. It must be the kids. I used to wear them all the time, but once I had my boys, I forgot all about my jewelry box.

 
At 12/7/10, 1:12 PM , Blogger In Kinsey's Closet said...

Congats on going shopping and not buying anything! You have some serious will power my friends! I just stay away completely because I know I won't be able to resist!

 
At 12/7/10, 4:50 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Purple and yellow is one of my most favorite combinations. I love the longer shirt under the cardigan too. You look great!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Purple and yellow is one of my most favorite combinations. I love the longer shirt under the cardigan too. You look great!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Lori said...

I hear you about the accessories. It must be the kids. I used to wear them all the time, but once I had my boys, I forgot all about my jewelry box.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home