This Page

has been moved to new address

Tough Chick or Tough Chic?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Tough Chick or Tough Chic?

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tough Chick or Tough Chic?

You tell me. I like how so many in Style Nation have blurred the lines between tough and girly with such grace and style. Me, I felt a little awkward today while wearing this outfit. However, looking at the pictures I think two things. First, I somehow managed to not get my feet in the shots. Secondly, I kind of like this look. The purple shirt, printed skirt, and the necklace give a nice feminine feel. While the jacket gives it a bit of an edge. If cash was available I would have preferred a nice buttery leather jacket. I think it was just the material the jacket is made of that made me feel awkward while moving.

The Scoop
Jacket- Target
Shirt- Forever21
Necklace- Forever21
Belt- NY and Co.
Skirt- Kohl's via my mom
Shoes- Payless
 



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 12/15/10, 9:44 AM , Blogger Lori said...

I love this!!!

 
At 12/15/10, 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This outfit is perfect! That jacket gives it the tough girl touch. I love it and you look great.

 
At 12/15/10, 2:48 PM , Anonymous Minister of Style said...

This outfit is perfect! That jacket gives it the tough girl touch. I love it and you look great.

 
At 12/15/10, 3:01 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Let us see if this works

 
At 12/15/10, 3:35 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Tough chic, for sure! I love the way this looks - so feminine with a bit of an edge.

 
At 12/15/10, 3:53 PM , Anonymous Required2beinspired said...

You blended tough and girly perfectly!

 
At 12/15/10, 10:52 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

I love the purple and the necklace contrasted with the black jacket! It looks really great, but I totally know what you mean about fabric--sometimes it just doesn't feel right.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home