This Page

has been moved to new address

Two Faced

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Two Faced

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Two Faced

Fifty degrees one day, and the very next day it is colder than crazy. This outfit is obviously from the fifty degree day. Bare legs in December people. Can you believe that?!?! Anybody else stumped by this weather? 

Because, of this wacky weather you get two looks today. The first look, is what I wore to work. The Second, is what I wore to a Christmas party. I honestly wasn't sure if I would be attending the party, or if the childcare I had arranged would fall through. I needed to be prepared to watch kiddos if it would turn to that, so I thought jeans would be the best option.Thankfully, the workers made it and Nate and I had a wonderful meal and a fun evening.

The Scoop #1
Tank- Charlotte Russe (thrifted)
Cardigan- Target
Belt- Target
Skirt- Gap (thrifted)
Shoes- AJ Wright

The Scoop #2
Tank, Cardigan, Belt- See Above
Jeans- Gap
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)



 This is me being super excited that I think I found a solution to my poorly lit room. I still need to get a new sheet, as this one has been a paint drop cloth.

I also gave what the blogger of Inside Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry dubbed, "the Small Town Capri" a shot. I think it turned out alright. It looked better when I first put it on, but by 11 when I took the pictures I had just taken a turn for the worst overall.

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12/19/10, 3:11 PM , Anonymous Kileen Cheng said...

i love the skirt in the first set of pictures! and i'm so glad the nanny worked out and you were able to go to the party after all! :)

 
At 12/20/10, 12:59 AM , Anonymous Annie said...

I like it with the skirt. Sorry I will read when it isnt' so late. :)

 
At 12/20/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

I'm kind of obsessing over that belt right now. So cute. I also love the dual outfit post- I'm a big fan of outfits that can be worn multiple ways with slight changes, so this is great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home