This Page

has been moved to new address

Quick Shots

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Quick Shots

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quick Shots

I have been very busy, and have missed getting pictures of quite a few outfits. I got these shots snapped quickly, while Nate and I got our soup ready for my part time job's Christmas party. Church kitchen equals great backdrop right? Ya, I'm cool like that.

The Scoop
Sweater Dress- Target
Tights- Kohl's
Boots- Charlotte Russe

If you blog, how do you keep up with crazy schedules?


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 12/22/10, 10:33 AM , Anonymous Lori said...

Cute baby!!! I love the color combo. You look wintery and cozy.
I have been taking all day to make a post and catch up on reading. I'll do like 15 minutes here and there. I've also been editing my photos and loading them onto blogger during the day and then coming back at night to actually write. I can't do it all at once anymore. Way too busy.

 
At 12/22/10, 10:33 AM , Anonymous Jennifer Malone said...

I have a pair of burgundy tights! I love them. I wear them with my gray shirt dress.

 
At 12/22/10, 11:00 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I like the blue-gray and burgundy together.

 
At 12/22/10, 12:48 PM , Anonymous hotchild said...

What a sweet baby! Love your tights! :)

 
At 12/22/10, 3:25 PM , Anonymous Mary said...

I love that sweater dress! Such a great color & it looks really cozy, too. And that picture with your daughter is absolutely adorable!

 
At 12/22/10, 7:35 PM , Anonymous Sands said...

Oh, I love the mix of colors in this outfit! Those tights are cute. But your little baby is cuter ;)

xo
Sealverland

 
At 12/22/10, 10:17 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Looove the color combo! I have only been able to read five to ten blogs a night, and have set a date for pre-posting. Hopefully that'll settle down when I get to CR, but I have to say, it's been pretty healthy to limit the number of blogs I read each day.

 
At 12/28/10, 9:49 AM , Anonymous Kkmkreations said...

I love your color mixing here. And those boots are amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home