This Page

has been moved to new address

The Long and Short of It

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: The Long and Short of It

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Long and Short of It

I realized today, that I must now pin back my bangs. They are too long, and have become a nuisance. I suppose the other option is to trim them, but if I do that I will most likely get a complete hair cut. I love my short hair, but I think I may grow it out again. What do you think? Here is a picture from way back in high school when I had long hair.
It isn't a great picture, but I'm sure you get the gist of the way long hair looks on me. So, tell me what you think? To cut or not to cut? If I do decide to grow it out I have to come up with something to trick myself into not thinking I'm growing it out. Whenever I decide to not cut my hair, because, I want long hair again guess what I do? I'm sure you said I cut it. If you did you are right. Anybody have suggestions on what to take to help your hair grow faster?

The Scoop
Cardigan- Walmart
Dress- Maurice's (Thrifted)
Tights- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden
Necklace/Earrings- Maurice's
Ring- Gift





Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At 12/29/10, 4:08 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I honestly can't decide. I think you are beautiful with long OR short hair (one of the few that I think looks fabulous with a pixie cut).

I do know that bangs can be seriously annoying though...

 
At 12/29/10, 9:09 AM , Anonymous workwithwhatyouvegot said...

I like your hair either way! You have one of those rare faces that looks good long OR short. Lucky ;)

 
At 12/29/10, 9:19 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I'm leaning towards growing it out again, simply because it has been years since I've had long hair.

 
At 12/29/10, 10:01 AM , Anonymous Lori said...

I like long. We are in the same boat. I've been trying to grow my hair out for a year and I just keep cutting it shorter. In fact, I got it cut 2 weeks ago. Maybe we should make a pact to not cut our hair for a certain amount of time :)

 
At 12/29/10, 12:36 PM , Anonymous hotchild said...

Oooh I love it both ways! But I think that you should let it grow grow grow! You look gorgeous with long locks!

My hairdresser said over the counter prenatal vitamins can help your hair grow fast! ;)

 
At 12/29/10, 12:46 PM , Anonymous Annie said...

Just try to stimulate your hair growth by massaging your head, hanging upside down, and have a good diet.

 
At 12/29/10, 12:53 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

I think the long looks great but the short is so FUN. Personally I like to change things up every once in awhile. It's really fun growing your hair out and then chopping it all off, I think :)

And I love your bright purple tights with those yellow flats !!

 
At 12/29/10, 1:04 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

Oh yes, I say grow it! You've got such great hair that you can wear long, so you should go for it! As far as tricking yourself, I do understand because I do the same thing. Maybe get a goal in mind and tell yourself you won't cut it until you've reached your goal.

 
At 12/29/10, 4:02 PM , Anonymous Jessica Zigenis said...

Cute blog! I love this outfit. AND... I'm a fan of pixie cuts... but that's probably because I have one. ; )

 
At 12/29/10, 5:02 PM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

I love your hair long or short!! :-)
P.S.-love those purple tights.... :-D

 
At 12/29/10, 6:42 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

I like the long hair...but I don't have any tips for growing it out.

The Auspicious Life

 
At 12/29/10, 7:13 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

i'm trying to grow my hair long again. so, i'm going to be stuck with in-between hair for quite awhile!

 
At 12/30/10, 12:26 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

I like both. Good luck if you decide to grow it, that's always challenging. I'm having mine chopped off soon, so maybe that could act in lieu of your haircut.

 
At 12/30/10, 1:18 PM , Anonymous Lilly said...

Love this outfit and the pop of color the tights and the shoes add.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home