This Page

has been moved to new address

Knee Highs Anonymous

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Knee Highs Anonymous

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Knee Highs Anonymous

The Friend Friday group I'm apart of was talking about sites that refer to our blogs. People have found some weird things. One of the sites was for people who like knee highs a bit more than the average person. ;-) Oddly, enough that very same day I was checking out my analytics, and found that I too had been referred to buy one of these such sites. Now the story gets weirder...I check my stats today, and find I've been tagged on a foreign blog about cellulite. Since, I was on my phone I couldn't translate it. I'm just a bit curious as to why? I don't think I have a problem with cellulite. Don't tell me if I do. I don't want to get worked up about something I can't change. What is the weirdest referral you have gotten?

The Scoop
Tank- Forever 21
Cardigan- Target
Skirt- Thrifted
Knee Highs (light gray and fishnets)- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden





Speaking of knee highs. I tried doubling them today, and am pretty happy with the outcome. My skirt was shorter and it was cold out, so the extra warmth on my shins was nice. Plus having partially bare legs broke up the colors for me.
Do you wear bare legs at all during the winter? If so, how?
Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 12/28/10, 9:16 AM , Anonymous Collette A. Osuna said...

love those cute shoes and tights!!
Im a "Hot chixx in soxx girl, lol" I know.....how weird!!!!

Stop by and say Hello♥

Statements in Fashion Blog♥

 
At 12/28/10, 9:44 AM , Anonymous Kkmkreations said...

Cute! I love the pinky-purples on top and the yellow flats are really cute. No bare legs for me in winter-it's too cold!

 
At 12/28/10, 9:50 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I only wear bare legs in the winter if the temps are above 70! I'm a chicken.

You look super hot on the knee-highs!

And for what it's worth, I haven't seen any cellulite. If that helps. :)

 
At 12/28/10, 10:03 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks Melissa! hahaha

 
At 12/28/10, 1:52 PM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

i loooove the yellow flats. Also, my weirdest referring source is some russian site about homes (?), and one of the keywords that brings people to my site is "blue wall." WTF?

 
At 12/28/10, 7:32 PM , Anonymous Archives said...

i never would have noticed they were doubled - thats a great idea! especially for the much needed warmth factor!

 
At 12/29/10, 5:25 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

How crazy is it that on this post I think I found the same referring link?!?

 
At 12/29/10, 6:18 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

You're braver than me. I draw the line at bare legs. But your double knee highs look great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home