This Page

has been moved to new address

Peacocks and Scarves

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Peacocks and Scarves

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Peacocks and Scarves

What do peacocks and scarves have in common? If you put them together you get this lovely scarf that I got from Spotted Moth. About a month ago, I won a gift certificate to Spotted Moth from a giveaway that Collette over at 
Statements in Fashion. I had a very hard time picking out what I wanted to get from this cute store. 

This is what I wore to our crazy gift exchange on my husband's side of the family. It was a lot of fun, yet again, this year. I walked away with a set of kitchen storage containers.

The Scoop
Sweater- Kohl's
Jeans- Gap
Shoes- Target




Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12/30/10, 9:16 AM , Anonymous DestrehansDaughter said...

This is a great casual look. I struggle with feeling put together enough and a scarf always helps.

 
At 12/30/10, 9:28 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I knew I would be in the car for awhile, and on potty training detail when we got there. I sure wasn't going to get all dressed up for that.

 
At 12/30/10, 10:51 AM , Anonymous Good Girl Gone Blog said...

I like the red flats!

 
At 12/30/10, 11:47 AM , Anonymous Mary @ stylefyles said...

Nice scarf!!! I am partially obsessed with peacock prints, so I am definitely digging it. I love the red shoes as well - a nice casual outfit with a couple standout pieces always works!

 
At 12/30/10, 2:17 PM , Anonymous Kkmkreations said...

What a gorgeous scarf! I don't do hoodies, but this is really adorable.

 
At 12/30/10, 4:15 PM , Anonymous Serene said...

What a BEAUTIFUL scarf! I'd say you chose very well! This look is so simple yet amazingly elegant. It reminds me that most of the time we really don't have to try so hard. I like your hair pulled back! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog and following......I certainly enjoy yours! Happy New Year! ~Serene

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home