This Page

has been moved to new address

On the Rocks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: On the Rocks

Saturday, January 1, 2011

On the Rocks

Flannel sheets and flannel shirts are warm, but when it is is in the single digits outside you need something more. You especially need something more when you are posing for outfit pictures on ice covered rocks. There was a few times I thought my butt may actually freeze to the rocks if I didn't move soon enough. Brrr...it didn't help me feel any warmer that Nate was wearing his heavy snowboarding jacket while taking pictures. He did a great job, and helped me climb down from some of the higher, icy spots.

The Scoop
Flannel Shirt- Target
Shirt- Walmart
Jeans- Gap
Shoes- Steve Madden 





 I was more than happy to slip my coat and scarf back on to pose with the little dog statue.

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter 
 Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 1/1/11, 10:32 AM , Anonymous Kileen Cheng said...

i'm loving the plaid shirt!! and it looks great paired with those yellow flats. they add just the right amount of color to the outfit!

 
At 1/1/11, 10:59 AM , Anonymous gee said...

i am obsessed with plaid in the winter.
i love these photos..you look beautiful!!
happy 2011 love!!
xoox

 
At 1/1/11, 1:14 PM , Anonymous alexelizabeth said...

Wow, I totally thought that dog statue was real for a second, maybe a little too much champagne... I might be stopping by Target soon to look at their selection of shirts-- I really like yours!

 
At 1/1/11, 1:19 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Great photos. You don't look cold so you're hiding it well. I love the pop of yellow from your shoes.

 
At 1/1/11, 1:27 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

hahaha! I think they still have this shirt on sale too.

 
At 1/1/11, 3:09 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks, I think in the shoot I did today it will probably be more evident. me+frozen lake+brutal wind=the craziest thing I've done for this blog yet.

 
At 1/2/11, 4:43 PM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

I love these pictures and those shoes are so adorable! Yeah the things we do for outfit pictures... it's one of our many bonding things as fashion boggers, huh? Freezing our butts off... (or on?) for the sake of a good picture!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home