This Page

has been moved to new address

Pay It Forward: Handmade Crafts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Pay It Forward: Handmade Crafts

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pay It Forward: Handmade Crafts

I'm sure you've heard about the pay it forward movement going around the blogging community. Well I'm joining in, and will be making the first five people to comment on this post something handmade. They must in turn make the same promise on there blog and so on. Just remember to leave me an email address in your comment so I can get a hold of you.

1.Anna
I'll update this as I get comments.
If you didn't make the list don't worry, because, you will have an opportunity on their blogs.

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 1/9/11, 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anna said...

Just came across your blog (via ...love Maegan) and I really enjoyed reading through your past posts! I hadn't heard of the pay it forward movement but I love the idea! Guess it means I have to start thinking of a handmade craft to pass along to commenters on my blog?

-anna
abartholome@yahoo.com

 
At 1/9/11, 11:03 PM , Anonymous Erica Louise said...

I'm in. Love the idea.

 
At 1/10/11, 9:28 AM , Anonymous Keely said...

This sounds like fun!

kkmkreations@live.com
http://whatiwearinalittletown.blogspot.com/

 
At 1/10/11, 12:09 PM , Anonymous Lori said...

Count me in :)
Now do I make something for you or the five who post on my blog when I repost this?

 
At 1/10/11, 12:40 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I send you something, and you send something to the five people who comment on your blog. Can you add your email so I can count you?

 
At 1/10/11, 4:34 PM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

I'm doing this already on facebook but I might as well do it on the blog too! Count me in!

Rochelle

rochelleapproved(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At 1/11/11, 5:22 AM , Anonymous Erica Louise said...

My blog is www.recycled-fashion.com by the way, if you wanted to link from my name above.

 
At 1/11/11, 11:08 AM , Anonymous Lori said...

lorianncrtz@aol.com

 
At 1/11/11, 11:13 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!

 
At 1/11/11, 11:14 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I'll get that up asap. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home