This Page

has been moved to new address

I've heard it both ways

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: I've heard it both ways

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I've heard it both ways

 Holiday break was spent making updates here on the blog. It was also spent watching marathons of Psych episodes Since, I'm almost a week ahead you may have noticed the changes already. If not let me fill you in. I no longer have a blog roll on the side of my home page. I updated it, and gave it a page for itself. Check it out. There are some great blogs on there. I've also designed a new header. What do you think of it? The final change is you can now subscribe via email too. The form to do so can be found on the right side of the page, and at the bottom of the posts.




The Scoop
Shirt- Forever21
Pants- NY and Co.
Boots- Charlotte Russe


 Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 1/6/11, 5:05 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Great header! I love that colour on you and the wash on the jeans!

 
At 1/6/11, 7:46 AM , Anonymous Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Love the second pic in your new header! :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

 
At 1/6/11, 7:48 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!

 
At 1/6/11, 12:59 PM , Anonymous Triciathomas said...

You look amazing in the outfit it really shows off your amazing figure!!! Looking at you has inspired me to stay on my diet so I can look like that!

 
At 1/6/11, 5:04 PM , Anonymous hotchild said...

The blog looks great, girl! Love the header and the blogroll page...I'm working on doing the same. :)

 
At 1/6/11, 6:08 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

Love this color on you!

 
At 1/6/11, 7:30 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

Revamping the blog is so much fun!! I think your header's adorable. And I REALLY REALLY love those boots. For realz. ;)

 
At 1/7/11, 12:55 PM , Anonymous Kristin & Megan said...

I blogged about some harness boots I want today. Your are SO darling!

 
At 1/7/11, 9:35 PM , Anonymous Annie said...

This is very pretty. Love those boots! Did you ever post what you got from Spotted Moth?

Sorry I haven't been here lately. been busy

 
At 1/7/11, 9:53 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I actually had to get something completely different. They didn't have my size in stock for two of the items, and the husband vetoed the vest. I got the peacock scarf. I Love it and was very pleased with my experience with Spotted Moth and will definitely be a returning customer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home