This Page

has been moved to new address

Ice fishing in heels?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Ice fishing in heels?

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ice fishing in heels?

 Me + Frozen Lake + Brutally Cold Wind + People Ice Fishing = Today's outfit post. My first cold weather shoot was nothing compared to this. You can't actually see the people ice fishing, but Nate and I sure did get a few odd looks as I teetered onto the dock. I was also very happy that I had a photographer to also be a coat rack for my scarf and gloves. That way I could keep them as long as possible, and get them back on quickly too.

The Scoop
Jacket- Target
Dress- Target
Pants- NY and Co.
Shoes- Payless






 

 

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 1/8/11, 5:19 AM , Anonymous Serene said...

That jacket and those boots are GREAT!!! They make the outfit! ~Serene

 
At 1/8/11, 12:40 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

These photos are beautiful!! I love those shoes (glad there were no snow mishaps), and that little dress which I never saw at Target or I would've SNATCHED IT UP! :)

 
At 1/8/11, 12:44 PM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

Good for you for braving the cold for photos! I really like that jacket!

I always hate when I have to take my out pictures in the cold and I have to lay my jacket on the ground or something... no fun! But then I'm not very good at having other people take my photos for some reason.

 
At 1/8/11, 12:49 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I actually bought all three patterns they had.

 
At 1/8/11, 12:50 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!! I'm just glad no limbs were lost in the cold.

 
At 1/8/11, 12:53 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I agree...

 
At 1/8/11, 2:06 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

Those little oxford booties look so cute! Isn't it hard taking pictures when you're cold!

 
At 1/8/11, 3:35 PM , Anonymous Keely said...

Love the flowery tunic and cute shoes!

 
At 1/10/11, 5:49 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Lovely dress - brr, looks chilly out there.

 
At 1/11/11, 7:43 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Christ that looks cold! Love the floral print dress, tough jacket and vintage look jeans combo!

 
At 1/11/11, 11:21 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! It sure was cold, but kind of fun at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home