This Page

has been moved to new address

Woman at Work

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Woman at Work

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Woman at Work

I've been on the hunt for a simple blazer for awhile now. I tried to find one secondhand, but was having no luck with that. I remembered seeing several bloggers wearing one from Target, so I thought I would try looking there. I didn't want to spend much on it, so I was very happy to see they had it in the clearance section marked down to $14.00. I pulled out some of my Christmas money and made my purchase. Yes, to my husbands shock I went in to the dressing room with an armful of stuff and walked out with just the blazer.
 The Scoop
Blazer- Target
Tank- The Limited
Pants- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- Payless
Scarf- Gap





Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

17 Comments:

At 1/11/11, 7:38 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

That is one sharp jacket for $14! You scored there - looks great on you and is a wardrobe classic.

 
At 1/11/11, 7:51 AM , Anonymous In Kinsey's Closet said...

Very cute blazer! And 14 bucks?! What a good deal!!

 
At 1/11/11, 11:25 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I have a feeling it will get a lot of use in the future. I just hope it holds up. I've never had a problem with Target's quality, so it shouldn't be an issue.

 
At 1/11/11, 12:53 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

That blazer is great on you! I love the bright purple popping out underneath also.

 
At 1/11/11, 12:56 PM , Anonymous Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Great purchase you'll use it to shreds! I certainly have... :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

 
At 1/11/11, 1:44 PM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

Welcome to the Target blazer owners club. I feel like we should do some sort of thing to show how everyone remixes theirs. I love the punch of purple with all the black!

Rochelle

 
At 1/11/11, 1:50 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Rochelle, I think that is a great idea. I know a few people did something similar with their gingham shirts. I may have to track down who set that up, because, I think she is looking for it to be a monthly/regular thing.

 
At 1/11/11, 1:54 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I didn't want to be all black, and the purple was a jazzy enough color to make it work for me.

 
At 1/11/11, 3:20 PM , Anonymous Kileen Cheng said...

great blazer and what a steal for only $15!

cute and little
come join the Color Brigade!

 
At 1/11/11, 5:23 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

It's good that the hubs was shocked. The blazer seems to have a longer line on you than Kendi. I like. But, it is the shoes I'm admiring. making a note to self to check out Payless.

 
At 1/11/11, 6:22 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

great blazer find!

 
At 1/11/11, 7:28 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

eek i can't wait to wear a blazer this week! Just waiting for the perfect day :)

 
At 1/11/11, 9:22 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

Love it! Blazers are awesome, and $14 is a great deal!

 
At 1/12/11, 7:38 AM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

That would be really cool :-) I'll go track down the gingham shirt gang and see if they would be interested in having the target blazer (and honestly any black blazer) as a feature.

 
At 1/12/11, 11:06 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Do check out Payless. Rey weren't to expensive, and I find them fairly comfortable too.

 
At 1/15/11, 9:31 AM , Anonymous Jessica Zigenis said...

I love this look! Tuxedo blazers and oxfords make me swoon. And thank you so much for your sweet comment! It totally made my day. xo

 
At 1/15/11, 3:19 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you and, no problem dear. I meant everything I said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home