This Page

has been moved to new address

Dinner and a Movie, Well Almost

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Dinner and a Movie, Well Almost

Monday, January 10, 2011

Dinner and a Movie, Well Almost

 
 On New Years Eve Nate and I went to Outback for dinner. We figured we would have an early dinner and go see a movie. I know, I know, big plans right?!? Well we got to the restaurant at 5 like we've done at other places years past. When we got there the place was packed. Forty minute wait for just the two of us! Two different parties jumped into tables that hadn't been bussed yet pushing our wait to almost and hour. We would have gone someplace else under normal circumstances, but by the time we made it anywhere else we would of had to wait just as long. 
 

Once we got seated we were actually served quite fast. The food was amazing. I highly recommend the Ahi Tuna appetizer. It was delicious. If you like sushi this is a great option with a down under twist. YUMMY!!! Long story short, Nate and I stuffed our faces and skipped the movie. We went home instead, and enjoyed one another's company until I fell asleep somewhere around 10. Here is to next year! Cheers!

The Scoop
Dress- Target
Tights- Target
Shoes- AJ Wright
 

Elaine, at Clothed Much has been featuring rule breaking bloggers. Well I broke my own rule today. It was freezing cold out, so I wore tights and peep toes. Oh, the horror! It wasn't too bad actually. I didn't mind it as much as I thought I would. Who knows, maybe next time I'll wear socks and pumps?

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

22 Comments:

At 1/10/11, 5:17 AM , Anonymous oranges_and_apples said...

That sounds like a good night to me! I love sushi! Also - check you out with the jumping shot!

 
At 1/10/11, 7:23 AM , Anonymous Lynzy said...

It is such a difficult thing to do, isn't it? BREATHE! We can do it :)

 
At 1/10/11, 12:08 PM , Anonymous Lori said...

You looks so pretty. I'm still on the fence about tights and open-toe shoes, but they look great on you. Slowly finding the courage to try that one :)

 
At 1/10/11, 12:09 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I actually shocked myself and my husband by trying it out.

 
At 1/10/11, 2:53 PM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

ooo pretty! What a great outfit. I'll have to try that tuna the next time I go to Outback. I'm not a big fan of Outback becuase I swear no matter how I stress how I want my steak cooked it always comes out nearly well done when I asked for medium. But this sounds like my kind of alternative to dealing with the steak problem there!

I also try not to wear tights with peep=toes, but I don't know why... it really doesn't look bad.

 
At 1/10/11, 3:00 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Funny you should mention eating steak there, because, that was hat I had for my main course and they cooked it a perfect medium rare. I would definitely give the tuna a shot. It was yummy.

 
At 1/10/11, 3:26 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

I am in awe first of the long legs and then of your ability to jump in HEELS!

 
At 1/10/11, 3:40 PM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

how funny... maybe I'll have to give steak there another shot too.

 
At 1/10/11, 4:32 PM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

Way to go with breaking your rule! You look great!

Awesome timing in that first shot as well :-D

Rochelle

 
At 1/10/11, 7:45 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I love the jumping shot. :) I have a thing with tights and peep toes too. You look adorable though! That's a great dress!

 
At 1/10/11, 11:51 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

Love the dress! I love stuffing my face on New Year's Eve!

 
At 1/11/11, 1:12 AM , Anonymous Liz said...

OMG that first picture scares me, how did you land in those heels!!

 
At 1/11/11, 7:41 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

LOVE this outfit and the necklace is fabulous!! How can you jump like that in stillettos???

 
At 1/11/11, 11:20 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! The Mr. said celebrate the new year, so I jumped. I still can't believe he caught It just right.

 
At 1/11/11, 11:22 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I still can't believe the Mr. caught that shot just right.

 
At 1/11/11, 11:23 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

You have to get the last big meal in before starting resolutions right!

 
At 1/11/11, 11:23 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Hahaha! I guess years of dance paid off.

 
At 1/11/11, 11:26 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! the necklace is a little out if my normal comfort zone, but I liked it so much.

 
At 1/11/11, 8:40 PM , Anonymous Keely said...

I don't know how you landed in those heels, but you look adorable! I love the red and brown pairing.

 
At 1/12/11, 11:07 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Years and years of dance training. I've done some pretty crazy stuff in heels all in the name or dance.

 
At 1/12/11, 3:58 PM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

Haha, great jumping picture!!

 
At 1/13/11, 10:19 PM , Anonymous Annie said...

I love that dress! I would so wear it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home