This Page

has been moved to new address

It's a Mixed Up, Muddled Up, Shook Up World

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: It's a Mixed Up, Muddled Up, Shook Up World

Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's a Mixed Up, Muddled Up, Shook Up World

New TV series being watched at my house is In Plain Sight. We've liked it so far. It just works out best for us to watch TV series instead of movies or live TV for that matter. It is just easier for us to pause whenever we want, or to just get in one TV episode before going to bed. 
 There isn't many seasons to watch, so I'm looking for the next series we should put on our list. Any suggestions? What are you watching now? 
 The Scoop
Cardigan- Target
Shirt- NY and Co.
Skirt- Target
Tights- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe 
 
 Title Song: Lola by The Kinks
 
Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At 1/15/11, 5:19 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Lovely colours! I like the corally pink and print on the t-shirt and the boots are great.

 
At 1/15/11, 6:51 AM , Anonymous elegantbohemian said...

I love this color on you! Also love the contrast between the light skirt and dark tights! FABULOUS!!!

 
At 1/15/11, 7:26 AM , Anonymous Hope said...

I love this entire outfit!!! The pattern and colors on the shirt are great and I love it with the boots. So pretty!

 
At 1/15/11, 10:28 AM , Anonymous Kileen Cheng said...

i love the soft mix of pinks in this outfit and the straps on the boots are super cute! and I'll have to check out Plain Sight now!

cute and little

 
At 1/15/11, 3:21 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you! It seems I always pair this shirt with blue or pink. Hey, it works!

 
At 1/15/11, 3:23 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I'm always a bit weary of bright pink, because, I feel it washes me out a little.

 
At 1/15/11, 3:24 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 1/15/11, 5:14 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Admiring the shirt! And the overall color combination.

 
At 1/15/11, 9:17 PM , Anonymous sartoriography said...

I love that you chose to wear these boots with your outfit. They're so funky and sassy with the simpler look of the top and skirt. I dig it.

Re: tv shows...I'm reluctant to admit it, but I am totally in love with True Blood. It's terrible and poorly acted and all kinds of badness, but I just love it. If you don't want it yet, you should. Though be prepared to have your eyes singed a little. :)

 
At 1/15/11, 9:33 PM , Anonymous Orphaned Apparel said...

Awesome boots!

 
At 1/15/11, 10:53 PM , Anonymous Keely said...

This is so cute. I love that you wore white in the winter, your amazing printed top and that you paired it all with black tights and brown boots. Awesome combo!

 
At 1/16/11, 1:14 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 1/16/11, 1:15 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I can't judge you. I watched all the episodes of true blood also.

 
At 1/17/11, 10:47 AM , Anonymous Kellyroy6831 said...

This is definitely an inspired look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home