This Page

has been moved to new address

Thrifted Dress and Heeled Boots

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Thrifted Dress and Heeled Boots

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thrifted Dress and Heeled Boots

 I'm seriously lacking in post title inspiration. What I'm wearing is as good as it gets today. I guess that is good for search engine optimization right? How do you come up with post titles?

I went thrifting a few weekends ago, and found two new dresses. I got this old, but not vintage dress that reminds me of a curtains. That is a good think in this case, because, I'm seriously in love Elaine's creation, a skirt made out of curtains.
 The Scoop
Dress- Thrifted
Cardigan- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe
 
Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home