This Page

has been moved to new address

Stripes and Curls

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Stripes and Curls

Monday, January 17, 2011

Stripes and Curls

 Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with my hair in a curly state. In no means is this natural, or something you will see often except tomorrow's post. It was date night, and I took these pictures of the day's outfit after getting ready for the night's festivities. What do you think of it? I thought I would give it a shot, but with the asymmetrical haircut I have I can only curl one side. The other side is still too short to curl. I kind of like it, and will do it again for sure when it gets a bit longer.
The Scoop
Sweater- Target
Pants- Target (similar)
Shoes- Target
 
Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , ,

19 Comments:

At 1/17/11, 7:04 AM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

Your hair like that is so cool! Love the sweater too!

 
At 1/17/11, 7:45 AM , Blogger Colleen said...

I like the stripes and the curls. How long did it take you to curl your hair?

Colleen http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/

 
At 1/17/11, 8:17 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! I hardly ever curl it, because, usually it doesn't last. I lucked out this time.

 
At 1/17/11, 9:36 AM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Love the curls, and those pants fit you PERFECTLY!

 
At 1/17/11, 11:46 AM , Anonymous Bre Clifford said...

I love those little curls.

 
At 1/17/11, 11:59 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 1/17/11, 2:20 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Love the curls, and those pants fit you PERFECTLY!

 
At 1/17/11, 2:20 PM , Anonymous Colleen said...

I like the stripes and the curls. How long did it take you to curl your hair?

Colleen http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/

 
At 1/17/11, 2:22 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks. I love these jeans, especially, with heels.

 
At 1/17/11, 2:24 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

It only took me about 10 minutes.

 
At 1/17/11, 4:58 PM , Anonymous Michelle said...

those heels are killer! ahhhhmazing!

 
At 1/17/11, 8:13 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

I LIKE the curl. I've been growing my hair out now for over a year...and while I'm not tempted to go back I see so many cute short styles!

Rags Against the Machine

 
At 1/17/11, 8:41 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks. I know what you mean. I see short hair everywhere!

 
At 1/17/11, 10:15 PM , Anonymous BlessMeek said...

I love the curls :)

 
At 1/17/11, 10:29 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!

 
At 1/17/11, 11:18 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

Love this! The stripes and heels are so chic and still simple and easy.

 
At 1/18/11, 1:29 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Nothing complicated about me. I love simple and easy looks.

 
At 1/18/11, 4:11 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Loving the curls. I say you should definitely rock this more often - totally cute.

 
At 1/18/11, 10:14 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

It got such great feedback I probably will curl my hair more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home