This Page

has been moved to new address

I Love You Through and Through

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: I Love You Through and Through

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Love You Through and Through

Every night before Lyla's bedtime we "read" the book 
I Love You Through and Through. I say "read", because, we no longer have to read the book. All three of us have it memorized, and Lyla doesn't mind that we don't look at the pictures. However, it just isn't bedtime without saying those words. I thought I would share that little tidbit with you, because, these pictures were taken right before bedtime and Lyla was already in her jammies.
The Scoop
Sweater- Thrifted Bannana Republic
Shirt- Express
Pants- NY and Co.
Shoes- Steve Madden
Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 1/18/11, 6:22 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Awwwww! So cute!

 
At 1/18/11, 1:04 PM , Anonymous gee said...

awwww....so so so cute!!! i love this!!
<3

 
At 1/18/11, 1:27 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks. She is quite the doll, and makes an appearance in a few upcoming posts.

 
At 1/18/11, 1:28 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks. She more than makes up for a less than stellar outfit.

 
At 1/18/11, 2:17 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

She's a little mini-me. Love these shots

 
At 1/18/11, 10:07 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Picture #2 is just precious.

 
At 1/18/11, 10:15 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Awww...thanks!

 
At 1/19/11, 12:57 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Oh my word. There is SO much cuteness in this post. Love it!

 
At 1/19/11, 7:56 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Yep, she is a doll.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home