This Page

has been moved to new address

Purple Rain

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Purple Rain

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Purple Rain


This is the first time I've actually been really happy with how I've worn this dress. I liked all of the purple together. What do you think? It was thisclose to being banished away to the donation pile. I think I'm happy I saved it for at least one more wear.
 The Scoop
Dress- Old Navy
Cardigan- Target
Leggings- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe (similar)
 
 
 Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 1/30/11, 3:02 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

I LOVE the style and print of this dress - can 't believe it's about to be donated! Such a great layering piece, too. Wonderful colors here :)

 
At 1/30/11, 4:56 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

You suckered me in with the post title! Purple rain is my husband's favorite tune for karoke! I think you've successfully winterized this dress.

 
At 1/30/11, 5:29 PM , Anonymous BlessMeek said...

I love purple and I LOVE this outfit, I think the sweater is a keeper!

 
At 1/30/11, 5:59 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I love it with the purple. You look great! Man I love those boots, too!

 
At 1/31/11, 10:52 AM , Anonymous Lori said...

I think this may be one of my favorites on you. I love it. The boots help toughen up the sweetness of the floral dress. Very nice.

 
At 1/31/11, 3:51 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Love the mixing here. Oh, and those boots are amazing - I love the buckle detailing.

 
At 1/31/11, 9:57 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you! I can't believe I almost got rid of this dress. I like it more and more every time I see the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home