This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Scarf Vest

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Scarf Vest

Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 for 30: Scarf Vest

 I guess this 30 for 30 I'm all about working the scarves as clothing. Remember, when I wore a scarf as a poncho too? Today, I'm turning my scarf into a vest. Well...not exactly, but I belted it and Nate thought it looked like a vest. Also, I feel the need to say that isn't a hair tie on my wrist. It is a small beaded bracelet from Honduras. My brother brought it back for me after a missions trip.
The Scoop
Shirt- Forever 21
Scarves- Forever 21
Belt- NY and Co.
Jeans- Target
Boots- Target

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 2/6/11, 8:49 AM , Anonymous Kileen Cheng said...

the scarf vest looks really great on you and it really adds a nice pattern to a solid black shirt.

 
At 2/6/11, 10:01 AM , Anonymous AFashionFixation said...

I am a huge fan of the belted scarf look and I have a feeling great scarfs and jewelry are gonna take us far on this 30x30 challenge!

 
At 2/6/11, 10:48 AM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

beautiful! I love the scarf tucked into the belt. And those boots are fantastic!

 
At 2/6/11, 11:10 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

The scarf adds a nice bit of interest. I'm waiting to see what other scarf wear you will come up with. As a skirt? As shoes? Let's see it!

The Auspicious Life

 
At 2/6/11, 1:26 PM , Anonymous myheartblogged said...

That's a cool idea. I have a ton of scarves, and I feel like i should use them more.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 2/6/11, 3:10 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

You look awesome! I really love the way you belted the scarf. Super cute!

 
At 2/6/11, 3:51 PM , Anonymous Bre Clifford said...

Love how creative you are getting with your scarves!
Cheers,
Bre

 
At 2/6/11, 6:56 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

This looks great on you! I have a long scarf and yet have never tried this trick...I think it's because I don't have the proper belt to carry it off.

 
At 2/6/11, 7:49 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

Everytime you wear that belt i love it!!

 
At 2/6/11, 11:28 PM , Anonymous hotchild said...

You are rocking that scarf, girl! You look so so good! :)

 
At 2/8/11, 8:53 PM , Anonymous Elizabeth said...

This "scarf vest" looks great! I came sooo close to buying these boots a while back, but they didn't quite fit my legs right. They look great on you though! :)

 
At 2/9/11, 10:42 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Bummer that they didn't fit right. I've gotten a ton of use out of them already.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home