This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: I'm a prepster

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: I'm a prepster

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 for 30: I'm a prepster

 Prepster or sweater person according to Nate. I was a pattern mixer today as well. I'm getting better at this stuff. Be proud Style Nation!
Now I'm going to take a Style Underdog moment and pop my collar while planning how I will rule the carpool when The Bean finally enters Kindergarten.
The Scoop
Flannel- Forever 21
Sweater- Target
Jeans- Target
Shoes- Payless

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

At 2/9/11, 6:00 AM , Anonymous Vikki said...

Lovely outfit, I'm kinda wishing I'd taken up this challange now...xxx

 
At 2/9/11, 9:08 AM , Anonymous Fashnlvr said...

Love the plaid with the stripes! Those shoes are cool too! Nice big faced watch you have there too! I really like large watches!
www.fashnlvr.blogspot.com

 
At 2/9/11, 9:49 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I think the mix of patterns balances out the preppy look nicely.

 
At 2/9/11, 9:57 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I am totally loving the pattern mixing. You look so freakin' awesome!

 
At 2/9/11, 3:30 PM , Blogger Kileen said...

plaid and stripes is totally awesome. and i'm really loving the watch too!

cute and little
come join the color brigade!

 
At 2/9/11, 5:01 PM , Anonymous A Pretty Nest said...

I love the plaid with the stripes.
http://a-pretty-nest.blogspot.com/

 
At 2/9/11, 9:01 PM , Anonymous Style underdog said...

Oh. My. Gosh! There is so much awesomeness here. I love love love how you plan to rule the carpool. I would so move out of your way and let you merge hahahahaha! You look fantastic. Thanks for the mention. I've had a tough day and this made my night.

 
At 2/9/11, 9:18 PM , Anonymous brittneynsmart said...

yeah, you'll rock the playground monitoring circles, that's for sure. you look fabulous. love stripes with plaid, and your hair is fantastic all-around.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

 
At 2/9/11, 10:36 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I see visions of playground photo shoots for the blog. Yes! I think that will work quite nicely!

 
At 2/9/11, 10:36 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Awww...you are most welcome. I read your post, and I hope everything works out as best as possible. Can't wait till your blogging return.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:37 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!

 
At 2/9/11, 10:37 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks love.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:38 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you. I absolutely loved this look. I'm glad people are agreeing with me.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:39 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I have a small collection of big watches. I thought they would overwhelm me since I'm on the smallish side, but I was so wrong! I love big watches!

 
At 2/9/11, 10:39 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

It isn't to late to start!

 
At 2/10/11, 9:31 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

You are too adorable. I love the pattern mix!

 
At 2/11/11, 9:34 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 2/14/11, 2:39 PM , Anonymous kileen said...

plaid and stripes is totally awesome. and i'm really loving the watch too!

cute and little
come join the color brigade!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home