This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Bad Hair Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Bad Hair Day

Monday, February 7, 2011

30 for 30: Bad Hair Day

I already mentioned that I need my hair done. After today's photos I'm absolutely sick of my hair. I hope this is a case of blah/bad hair days as I still have another week before I can do anything about it.
Ok, enough complaining...How are things going for those of you participating in the 30 for 30 challenge? At this point, I'm happy with my outfit choices so far. Also, shopping band is still in tact! Husband is pretty happy about that one. Though truth be told I really don't do that much shopping or spending.
The Scoop
Shirt- Target
Cardigan- Target
Skirt- Motherhood Maternity
Tights- Target
Shoes- Payless

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 2/7/11, 4:04 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

The bird cardigan is so cute and I like the coloured tights here - bad hair day? Where? I have naturally, stubbornly frizzy hair that has to be coaxed (for a long time) into curls. Every day is a bad hair day for me!

 
At 2/7/11, 12:46 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

These purples look great on you! I love the tights.

I've been okay with the challenge so far. I feel like I'm running out of ideas already but that's okay. I'll come up with something. :)

 
At 2/7/11, 5:36 PM , Anonymous luna said...

what's your natural hair color?!

 
At 2/7/11, 5:45 PM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

That cardigan is really cute.

 
At 2/7/11, 6:04 PM , Anonymous Marie-Eve said...

That cardi is adorable. Great outfit.

 
At 2/7/11, 7:57 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

I really like the color combination here!

 
At 2/9/11, 5:01 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Love the coloured tights. And I know the feeling with the hair - I am so overdue for a cut, it is ridiculous.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:37 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you. Only 1 1/2 more days. Than I get a free cut and color.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:46 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks

 
At 2/9/11, 10:47 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I love the birds on it, and so does everybody I run into.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home