This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Everybody, Everywhere Wears a Blazer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Everybody, Everywhere Wears a Blazer

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 for 30: Everybody, Everywhere Wears a Blazer

This month Liz and Linda of Everybody, Everywear asked participating bloggers to show how they style their blazers. Without further ado, here is my blazer, faux tie, dared to where OTK boots to work outfit.
The Scoop
Blazer- Target
Shirt- Target
Pants- NY and Co.
Boots- Target



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

28 Comments:

At 2/8/11, 4:48 AM , Anonymous Alessandra said...

Love your black blazer with that feminine pale pink top. One of my favorite color combinations. Great look on you!

 
At 2/8/11, 9:08 AM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

i love how playful this look is! The faux tie with the blazer and then kick it up a knotch with the OTK boots!

 
At 2/8/11, 9:30 AM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Perfect blazer! Way to rock the boots to work!

 
At 2/8/11, 10:24 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

What a fun look! I love that faux tie and I love that you stepped out of your comfort zone to wear the over the knee boots to work.
Thanks for your EBEW support, as always :)
The Auspicious Life

 
At 2/8/11, 10:57 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I think the faux tie is super fun paired with the blazer.

 
At 2/8/11, 12:17 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Love the blazer with the tie-neck top! You look awesome!

 
At 2/8/11, 1:14 PM , Anonymous Hiven said...

love the blazer! x hivennn

 
At 2/8/11, 3:12 PM , Anonymous Fashnlvr said...

I love your whole look! You are super-cute with the fauxtie!! I wear my OTK boots to the office all the time. At least once or twice a week > unless I am doing the 30X30. Classic blazer - everyone should own at least one.
Check out my TieBow: http://fashnlvr.blogspot.com/2011/02/balance-30x30-day-5-6-with-tie-bowed.html

 
At 2/8/11, 7:06 PM , Anonymous missioncloset said...

The faux tie is so cute!

 
At 2/8/11, 8:56 PM , Anonymous Daisydayz25 said...

cute outfit, love the faux tie

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

 
At 2/8/11, 9:26 PM , Anonymous sartoriography said...

Over the knee boots with a blazer is so equestrian chic. I dig!

 
At 2/8/11, 10:05 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

I like the long blazer and the skinny tie!

 
At 2/8/11, 10:49 PM , Anonymous brittneynsmart said...

i can't get over how much i love your shirt. the color and drape are beautiful, and i LOVE the ties at the neck. what a perfectly interesting piece to pair with a blazer.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

 
At 2/9/11, 10:40 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you! I think this is my second favorite 30 for 30 outfit yet.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:40 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 2/9/11, 10:41 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Score!!! If you like it I'm happy. Equestrian chic? I wouldn't have thought of that. I like the term.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:41 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!

 
At 2/9/11, 10:42 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 2/9/11, 10:44 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

This is the only blazer in my closet. I definitely want to get a few more after the challenge is over.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:44 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks

 
At 2/9/11, 10:44 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you! I thought it was a cute take on a office wear staple.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:45 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you. I new I would wear this shirt with the blazer at least once when I started this challenge.

 
At 2/9/11, 10:45 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Of course, I support EBEW! It is a wonderful idea!

 
At 2/9/11, 10:46 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks

 
At 2/9/11, 10:46 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Playful is just what I was going for!

 
At 2/9/11, 10:46 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 
At 2/10/11, 2:05 AM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

I love a chic, black fitted blazer. You look great!

 
At 2/11/11, 9:38 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home