This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Stripes and Flowers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Stripes and Flowers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 for 30: Stripes and Flowers

I'm getting the hang of this patten mixing thing. Aren't you proud of me ladies? It started when I mixed stripes and bows. Than I subconsciously 
mixed floral with the abstract. What are your favorite patterns to mix together?

 The Scoop
Shirt- H&M
Skirt- Kohl's via Mom's Closet
Knee Highs- Target
Shoes- Target

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 2/15/11, 9:16 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

That skirt is beautiful! I have a similar outfit in mind with some of my 30 items too...just can't wear them on a weekday to work! :) Pattern mixing would be frowned upon here!

 
At 2/15/11, 9:51 AM , Anonymous Keely said...

Love the stripes and florals together. And such a pretty skirt.

 
At 2/15/11, 10:03 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I like that skirt. The print is great.

 
At 2/15/11, 11:07 AM , Anonymous Julia said...

very pretty! I love the stripes and flowers together.

 
At 2/15/11, 12:00 PM , Anonymous KaySue said...

I love that skirt! And great mixing!

 
At 2/15/11, 1:45 PM , Anonymous Elisabeth Carr said...

Mixed prints are my fave! Very cute look.

 
At 2/15/11, 2:04 PM , Anonymous Krystle's Style* said...

Wow! I am proud of you!! :) You mixed to perfection, here! and I like the belt. It separates the patterns nicely! this is an absolutely fabulous outfit!! great job!

 
At 2/15/11, 6:06 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

This is just wonderful. I love the stripes with the floral pattern and that belt adds the perfect separation to make it balanced. In short, I love it.

 
At 2/15/11, 8:11 PM , Anonymous Fashionista_Next_Door said...

love this! stripes and florals are such a great combination! I wish I had a floral skirt in my 30 items. shoot! Lol.

 
At 2/15/11, 8:20 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

what a great stripes and floral combination!

 
At 2/15/11, 11:34 PM , Anonymous katrina said...

I love the mixing of patterns; I didn't know that stripes and florals could make such a killer combo!

I love plaids, polka dots and stripes but am too afraid to mix the three together. I've done stripes and polka dots before, but it was a bit of a disaster...

 
At 2/16/11, 7:12 AM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

Those look great together! You're remixing like a pro :)

p.s. those shoes are soooo cute!!!

 
At 2/21/11, 10:02 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

Love the pattern mixing here! I think my typical mix is stripes and florals, although my closet has a general lack of patterns.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home