This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Happy Valentine's Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Happy Valentine's Day

Monday, February 14, 2011

30 for 30: Happy Valentine's Day

Since, you know I try to be honest with you. Remember yesterday's post? I'm going to let you in on a secret. This is not in fact what I'm wearing for a wonderful V-Day date with my husband. I did, however, wear this when we went out for dinner a week or so ago.
I don't actually know what we will be doing for the big day. In the six years we have been together, this is only the second year we will actually spend time together. It just isn't much of a big deal for us. February 20th is usually a little more exciting for us, as it is our "dating" anniversary. This year I haven't even gotten Nate anything, but he will probably get to pick what is for dinner. I have been informed that I have three pairs of We Love Colors polka dot tights  heading my way for the big occasion.
The Scoop
Cardigan- Walmart
Dress- Target
Jeans- Target
Belt- Target
Boots- Charlotte Russe


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 2/14/11, 4:31 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Cute dress - like how you've combined it with jeans and a cardi - I'm out teaching a class tonight so no Valentine celebrations for us either - have a great Valentines day!

 
At 2/14/11, 8:14 AM , Anonymous Fashnlvr said...

I love your boots! Those are right up my alley!! Cute top!!
www.fashnlvr.blogspot.com

 
At 2/14/11, 8:30 AM , Anonymous Vikki said...

I love the floral tunic, I'm obsessed with anything floral at the moment xxx

 
At 2/14/11, 9:09 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

Polka dot tights are a great gift.

 
At 2/14/11, 10:13 AM , Anonymous Jen said...

such a great outfit!!!

http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

 
At 2/14/11, 12:24 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Hooray for new tights! You do look super cute in this outfit...but what ARE you wearing for dinner tonight?! :)

 
At 2/14/11, 5:22 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

I really love the silhouette of this outfit. You look amazing. Hope you have a great day.

 
At 2/14/11, 8:56 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

This outfit is perfect for a dinner out.

 
At 2/14/11, 9:50 PM , Blogger gina said...

I looove a wide belt! This look is fab!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home