This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: It's a Wrap

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: It's a Wrap

Sunday, February 20, 2011

30 for 30: It's a Wrap

 Let me say this now, and just get it out of the way, I love this wrap! It is like wearing a sweatshirt, but so much better! Now that I got that off my chest (Which stayed nice and warm because of said wrap.) What are some of your favorite, yet stylish, was to stay warm?
The Scoop
Wrap- Target
Dress- Target
Belt- NY and Co.
Pants- NY and Co.
Shoes- Payless
 

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 2/20/11, 4:27 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

You look so elegant! Love how you've belted the wrap - Love those kinds of drape style wraps to keep warm and wear them alot myself.

 
At 2/20/11, 4:56 AM , Anonymous MrsBossa said...

Comfortable, warm and stylish? Isn't that fashion's holy grail?! SOLD! ;)

 
At 2/20/11, 10:12 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I can see why you wear them a lot. They are wonderful.

 
At 2/20/11, 10:41 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

Sweater dresses are my favorite thing to wear when I want to stay warm.

 
At 2/20/11, 10:58 AM , Anonymous dotty said...

the black and brown mix is so good!

 
At 2/20/11, 12:39 PM , Anonymous oranges_and_apples said...

The wrap is awesome, love how a little bit of floral peeks out everywhere when its belted!

 
At 2/20/11, 4:00 PM , Anonymous myheartblogged said...

I really like the wrap, and belt look great with it. My favorite way to stay warm is cardigans, and blazers. I tend to get hot so big chunky sweaters don't work well for me. I like to be able to take a layer of if necessary.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 2/20/11, 5:54 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

That is a great wrap! I love the warmest tights in the history of the world and fab scarves for keeping warm. Unfortunately, those items don't cover as much of me as that wrap.

 
At 2/20/11, 6:50 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

I love this with the belt!

 
At 2/21/11, 1:19 AM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

The wrap gives a great silhouette when belted - it looks very nice on you!

 
At 2/21/11, 3:54 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

My leather (um, fake leather) jacket is one of my most favorite winter pieces. Also I have a black cardigan that's super cozy and comfy.

You look adorable! I love the pattern peeking out under the wrap.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home