This Page

has been moved to new address

Dressing for warmth

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Dressing for warmth

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dressing for warmth

I choose to style my red pencil skirt for warmth a little more than fashion. I wouldn't normally paired it with the otk boots, but I could pair tights and wool socks underneath without worry of what they looked like. 
The Scoop
Sweater- Target
Skirt- Thrifted
Boots- Target


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 3/9/11, 6:49 AM , Anonymous oranges_and_apples said...

I think this looks lovely styled for warmth and it will also look great in hotter weather, no doubt!

 
At 3/9/11, 9:07 AM , Anonymous dotty said...

this color combination is amazing! as a fellow red skirt owner, this is total inspiration for me!

 
At 3/9/11, 10:28 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I was so excited when I thrifted this skirt. It was love at first sight.

 
At 3/9/11, 3:30 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

I really like the blue, and red together. With bad weather I dress how ever I need to. For a long time I couldn't even wear skirts. It was just too cold.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/10/11, 2:15 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Great colour blocking - you've got a big spring summer trend nailed! Hope you are feeling better!

 
At 3/10/11, 8:04 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

You have to do what you have to do to stay warm.

 
At 3/10/11, 8:05 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I am, thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home