This Page

has been moved to new address

update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: update

Monday, February 28, 2011

update

 I want to thank everyone that gave me virtual hugs and sent thoughts my way. I had a doctor's appointment last week. At that point I was given some unexpected news that almost crushed me. After blood work mid-week, I was given back a glimmer of hope. This afternoon, I heard some amazing news. I can't share it with you at the moment. I want to hold off until I get results confirmed in a few weeks.

Due to the circumstances I will be going through I'm going to be adjusting my posting schedule. I will be taking weekends off until further notice. I will publish my Every Man, Woman, and Child post on Wednesday's. I will resume posting the beginning of next week.

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

6 Comments:

At 2/28/11, 9:54 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

I'm glad things are getting better. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts, and I look forward to your posts.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/1/11, 1:46 AM , Blogger Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

That is such wonderful news. I was really worried and am so pleased to hear that things have turned out well.

 
At 3/1/11, 4:08 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I am SO glad that you were given some good news! That's awesome! You take as much time as you need, real life comes first, and we'll be here when you're able to post. :)

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At 3/1/11, 7:13 AM , Anonymous Serene said...

So thankful that you have been given some good news!! We'll all be here when you get back. Not going anywhere! Big hug! ~Serene

 
At 3/3/11, 11:21 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

woohoo! glad to hear it's looking good. Take as much time as you need...we'll be here when you're ready to come back!

 
At 3/3/11, 11:23 PM , Anonymous Krystle's Style* said...

Hey girl!! I have no idea what's going on with your health, but i know how it feels to have scary health issues!! As I mention off and on in my blog and "about me," I am battling some chronic illnesses, and it's really hard. My blog is my escape. Anyway, feel free to email me if you need someone who understands. krystlesstyle [at] gmail [dot] com
hugs to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home