This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: I'm Red Again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: I'm Red Again

Friday, March 4, 2011

30 for 30: I'm Red Again

Yep, I went back to my redheaded roots. That is not to be confused with the twitter handle of another fabulous redhead at Miss Vinyl Ahoy. Actually, there a quite a few bloggers out there rocking the red. Pixie in Pumps, By Hillary,
A Reason to be Fabulous, Stylish White Female, My Heart Blogged...just to name a few!
I forgot that I was wearing head to toe Target, minus my handmade cowl, until I was editing pictures. I think that should be rewarded with a gift card right?!?!
The Scoop
Wrap- Target
Tank- Target
Jeans- Target
Boots- Target
Cowl-Made by Me


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

21 Comments:

At 3/4/11, 6:01 AM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

I love how well your rock your red hair!!! It looks great on you :)

I wish that ever time I wore head to toe Target than some fairy would pop out and hand me a gift card!

 
At 3/4/11, 6:11 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Ack!!! I love it! I love the red! You look amazing! I really like the black/red combo you're rocking today too. :) Hope you have an awesome Friday and weekend!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At 3/4/11, 7:40 AM , Anonymous In Kinsey's Closey said...

I'm loving the red! I'm a redhead too so I love all the beautiful redheads cropping up!

 
At 3/4/11, 8:32 AM , Anonymous Suze said...

Yay! Another ginger to add to our ranks :) We will take over...

 
At 3/4/11, 8:42 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

Oh, your hair looks great!
And I often find myself in head to toe Target. I think we need gift cards for sure!

 
At 3/4/11, 8:52 AM , Anonymous Katy_rose1 said...

The red hair is adorable. You pull it off so well - not everyone can do that! - Katy

 
At 3/4/11, 9:16 AM , Anonymous gee said...

i love your hair color. i realllly want to dye my hair but natural color is SO dark! ugh. there is def. nothing wrong with wearing all target..i do it all the time! :P
have a wonderful weekend love.
xoox

 
At 3/4/11, 9:48 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I like the new hair color!

 
At 3/4/11, 12:44 PM , Anonymous KimbraSue said...

I love your hair. I am just not that gutsy to try something new.

 
At 3/4/11, 1:39 PM , Anonymous Fabienne Jach said...

Super cute! Love the red on you:)

 
At 3/4/11, 3:41 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

I love the cut, and the color looks FANTASTIC on you. Thanks for mentioning my blog.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/5/11, 12:31 AM , Anonymous Terri said...

I'm liking the red!

 
At 3/5/11, 5:51 PM , Blogger Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Loving the new hair. You really suit red. It makes me ponder a swap back to red myself.

 
At 3/6/11, 6:02 PM , Anonymous Natasha Janzen said...

I absolutely love your hair!
I think when I get sick of this blonde I'll go red!

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

 
At 3/6/11, 9:15 PM , Anonymous annie said...

You totally rock it! Looking good!

 
At 3/6/11, 10:00 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

it's great to see you back and with red hair! and congrats on finishing your thirty!

 
At 3/7/11, 4:27 AM , Anonymous Lakeworldtour said...

I love love LOVE your hair. It looks fabulous on you, and I love your outfit to, love those boots as well :)

 
At 3/8/11, 10:13 AM , Anonymous Keely said...

Love the red hair! I've been considering it myself.

 
At 3/8/11, 10:18 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Oh! You would look cute as a red head.

 
At 3/13/11, 10:21 PM , Anonymous NanyBrazilian said...

i have thigh highs but never thought about wearing it with a littler shade jeans... i'm going to have to try it, i love how you styled it..

 
At 3/14/11, 2:49 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! Glad I could be an inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home