This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Sweater Dresses Equal Cocoons

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Sweater Dresses Equal Cocoons

Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 for 30: Sweater Dresses Equal Cocoons

L
Warm, snuggly, stylish cocoons. I LOVE SWEATER DRESSES! This one, though a cheap Forever 21 find, is surprisingly non-itchy. I wish I could afford a 100% cashmere version, but this one will be a good stand in until I'm gifted one or can afford the splurge. What cold weather splurges do you make?
The Scoop
Dress- Forever 21
Leggings- Charlotte Russe
Boots- Target


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3/3/11, 10:38 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

Congrats on finishing! Sweater dresses make me happy and warm.

 
At 3/3/11, 10:55 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! Sweater dresses are the perfect winter piece.

 
At 3/3/11, 12:41 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I don't really splurge financially. If I splurge, it's on dessert. :)

That sweater dress looks so cozy and comfy and CUTE on you! I love it! I hope you're feeling good and that you continue to get good news!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At 3/3/11, 3:19 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

That dress looks really nice. It looks like it's good quality for Forever 21. I made a splurge buying two pairs of the over the knee boots. But, I don't know if $30 for both is a splurge lol.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/3/11, 8:42 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

It's a beautiful sweater and you look great in it.

 
At 3/3/11, 9:18 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Oh, to be able to afford that much cashmere....
In the meantime, this looks like it's a great substitute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home