This Page

has been moved to new address

Red Polka Dot Tights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Red Polka Dot Tights

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Red Polka Dot Tights

Everybody, Everywear is wearing Polka Dots today. Check out the awesome dot styling and be inspired!
I personally chose to rock my dots on my legs. I got these awesome polka dot tights from We Love Colors for Valentine's day. I've got an awesome hubby!
The Scoop
Shirt- Forever21
Shorts- Thrifted
Flats- Target

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , ,

31 Comments:

At 3/8/11, 7:59 AM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Gah! I love those tights! I love how you've showcased the polka dots.

 
At 3/8/11, 8:02 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! They are a lot of fun to wear.

 
At 3/8/11, 8:06 AM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

I love your look!!! It's a really really fun way to do polka dots as well as tights with shorts!

 
At 3/8/11, 8:18 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you! I got some weird looks, but quite a few compliments from a few surprising people. They are so fun to wear.

 
At 3/8/11, 10:01 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I love those tights. What a great gift!

 
At 3/8/11, 10:17 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Better than flowers he thought about getting.

 
At 3/8/11, 11:35 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

What a fun pair of tights!

Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
The Auspicious Life

 
At 3/8/11, 11:45 AM , Anonymous Fashnlvr said...

Those are some great tights!! RED is my color anyway but then you added dots!! You look so cute!
wwww.fashnlvr.blogspot.com

 
At 3/8/11, 11:47 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!

 
At 3/8/11, 11:47 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thank you. I'm glad I was around to participate.

 
At 3/8/11, 1:35 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

I was hoping you would wear those. They are so cool.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/8/11, 2:10 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Glad I could make your wish come true. I love these tights!

 
At 3/8/11, 4:42 PM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

I LOVE these tights!! Red and polka dot??!! Awesome!!

 
At 3/8/11, 5:00 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! They were so much fun to wear! Can't wait to style my hello and purple too!

 
At 3/8/11, 5:12 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Cool that you did Everybody EveryWear too. What a great way to join in with tights.

 
At 3/8/11, 5:15 PM , Anonymous Jessica Zigenis said...

those are some tights! I am impressed. very impressed.

 
At 3/8/11, 6:08 PM , Anonymous Fashionista_Next_Door said...

Those tights are so fun!!!! Of course, they're from We Love Colors... who else would make such vibrant poika dot tights. Can you believe I haven't purchased any tights form them yet? I honestly get kinda overwhelmed by all the options every time I go to purchase. Lol! silly, I know

 
At 3/8/11, 6:20 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks. These tights are better than I imagined.

 
At 3/8/11, 6:21 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

We Love Colors never is less than impressive! Thank you!

 
At 3/8/11, 6:33 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

I'll be the first to agree that it can be daunting to pick out colors, but you should definitely get some. They are AMAZING!!! You won't be disappointed.

 
At 3/8/11, 7:02 PM , Anonymous Pixie in Pumps said...

Man the polka dot tights look amazing! I really love them in red. I haven't had a chance to try mine out (their navy).

 
At 3/8/11, 7:34 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! Can't wait to see how you style the navy version.

 
At 3/8/11, 9:00 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

Gah, the tights on your dancer's body...too good!

 
At 3/8/11, 9:26 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

You make me blush...Thank you!

 
At 3/8/11, 9:38 PM , Anonymous brittneynsmart said...

i LOOOOVE these tights! especially paired with simple black so they can shine baby shine. you look awesome.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

 
At 3/8/11, 10:19 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

oh! Thanks! They are a lot of fun to wear.

 
At 3/10/11, 8:05 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks!!

 
At 3/10/11, 9:48 PM , Anonymous MissRockwell said...

Love, love, love those tights! My favorite color and pattern! I definitely wished that I couldv'e rocked dots on my legs as well!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

 
At 3/11/11, 8:26 AM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Thanks! They were a ton of fun to wear.

 
At 3/13/11, 10:19 PM , Anonymous NanyBrazilian said...

hey there, found your blog through Everybody, Everywhere and saw that you're in NE... i'm in Hastings :-) love your style btw!!!! totally following..

 
At 3/14/11, 2:52 PM , Anonymous No Guilt Fashion said...

Awww!!! Thank you! Yeah for Midwest bloggers! Off to check out your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home