This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Blazers, Plaid, and Ruffles Oh My!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Blazers, Plaid, and Ruffles Oh My!

Monday, March 7, 2011

30 for 30: Blazers, Plaid, and Ruffles Oh My!

Back to brown?!? Nope, just trying to finish up posting my mass of 30 for 30 outfits that I need to edit and write up. I will probably be short on words the next couple weeks. I'm still trying to get my energy back up.
The Scoop
Blazer- Target
Shirt- Thrifted
Pants- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- Target
I know I said that with the new posting schedule Wednesday's would be Every Man, Woman, and Child posts. However, until I get caught up with the 30 for 30 that will be on the back burner.

I'm also looking for guest posters to go along with a mom and me or mom blogger week. If you are interested in guest posting let me know. I'm open to any take on the theme. How you stay chic with a kid at home, busy working mom keeping it all together, or dressing your future fashion icons. I'm open to anything. Email me at noguiltfashion@gmail.com


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 3/7/11, 8:30 AM , Anonymous dotty said...

the combination of plaid and a blazer is so good here!

 
At 3/7/11, 9:48 AM , Anonymous annie said...

cute blazer!

 
At 3/7/11, 10:15 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

The blazer and pants look like they were made to be worn together.

 
At 3/7/11, 3:13 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

I really like the ruffle on the shirt. Chic outfit.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/7/11, 5:57 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Love the blazer with the skinnies. The shoes are great too. Take it easy and hope things are going well for you.

 
At 3/7/11, 8:41 PM , Anonymous brittneynsmart said...

love the cropped pant! and the plaid shirt + blazer. i think this is a fabulous look all-around!
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

 
At 3/7/11, 11:47 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

Love this! You look so nice and put together with the blazer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home