This Page

has been moved to new address

I heart comfy clothes and 4 inch heels!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: I heart comfy clothes and 4 inch heels!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I heart comfy clothes and 4 inch heels!

There are so many things I love. I love comfy, baggy clothes that I feel put together in while staying comfortable. I love wearing high heels, especially shoes from Target. They don't cost a fortune, last pretty well, and I haven't met an uncomfortable pair yet. Does anybody else share my fondness for Target's shoes?

Now for things I just "like" about this outfit. I kept the flower theme going with my accessories. The earrings are a bit awkward to wear at first, but I got used to them as the day went on. The ring is more of a love than a like, but still not as loved as the shoes.

The Scoop
Shirt- NY&Co.
Pants- Target
Shoes- Target
Ring- gift
Earrings- Wet Seal (I got a three pack for a penny.)

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 7/21/10, 7:17 PM , Blogger Molly Page said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog today! Nice to meet you.

We definitely have a LOVE for Target shoes in common. ANd those are particularly fabulous.

love your look and I really LOVE your hair!

 
At 7/21/10, 7:49 PM , Blogger Style Underdog said...

Hey, I tried to leave a comment yesterday.
Great outfit. I just might need to steal it (linked to you of course.)
I love your new haircut. It seems to suit you better.
As one mom to another, great prop :)

 
At 7/21/10, 9:15 PM , Blogger Frances Joy said...

Great shoes! I have a hard time with Target heels, but I also have tiny feet, so I have to search for heels that fit properly. Target is my favorite store in the world, though.

 
At 7/23/10, 12:09 AM , Blogger Angeline said...

I totally agree with you on the Target shoes...I have that exact same pair and wear them several times a week!

 
At 7/25/10, 10:43 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

Love that baggy sweater. Looks great on you. Looks good, but still makes you feel comfy.
And yes, I totally agree about the target shoes! I have a pair I got earlier this year and can't believe how high they are and how easy they are to walk in!

 
At 2/13/11, 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http:/viagrapilss.pillsfm.com/]buy viagra online[/url] method of fight of sildenafil involves the defend of cyclic guanosine monophosphate

 
At 4/5/11, 7:51 AM , Anonymous Kids Sleepwear Clothes said...

simple yet pretty, and I'm quite sure everyone can afford it, great job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home