This Page

has been moved to new address

Well Hello Dolly!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Well Hello Dolly!!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Well Hello Dolly!!!

I went in to get my hair done today. I wasn't sure what I wanted to have done. Luckily my sister in-law/hair stylist would take wonderful care of me. I'm speechless so here you go.
Shirt-Express
Vest- Walmart
Shorts- Forever 21 thrifted
Shoes- Target
 
What do you think about the new do? Do you every put your hairstyle completely in the hands of your stylist?

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7/22/10, 9:16 PM , Blogger Rhonda said...

Your hair cut is AMAZING. LIke you, I like my hair long or short, but the inbetween is killer. I really wish I could wear my hair as short as that! I have to have length around my round face, so I usually do an inverted bob when I chop it off.

 
At 7/23/10, 2:36 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Wow - your hair looks great!!! LOVE IT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home